Chuseok leads us in September in Korea!
Chuseok (‘ Hangawi’ in Korean), or the Korean Thanksgiving, is just one of the greatest Korean vacations This year’s Chuseok will certainly be 4 days long in overall, beginning with Sept 12 to 14.
Many stores, outlet store, and also dining establishments will certainly shut down at some time throughout the vacation.
Still, the good news is, there are numerous locations to check out and also interesting occasions for vacationers and also deportees in Korea to appreciate throughout the Chuseok vacation.
1. Historical Sites & & Museums
In Seoul, the imperial palaces and also galleries are ideal locations to enter into the Chuseok vacation spirit as they will certainly use a lot of social and also conventional tasks to delight in.
• Korean Folk Village— Korean Folk Village is a “living gallery” sort of outside park where you can feel what Korea resembled in the Joseon Dynasty (1392 ~1910). You can discover every edge of the town and also enter into different sorts of old homes.
• Namsangol Hanok Village — A preferred Chuseok vacation location, situated near Chungmuro Station, where site visitors can participate in different hands-on tasks and also appreciate folk songs efficiencies.
• National Folk Museum — Located on the premises of Gyeongbokgung Palace, the National Folk Museum uses a variety of hands-on tasks and also conventional video games. Shut throughout the Chuseok vacation duration.
• National Museum of Korea — The National Museum of Korea, the country’s biggest gallery situated in Yongsan in main Seoul, will certainly hold different conventional occasions. Shut throughout the Chuseok vacation duration.
• Korean War Memorial — The Korean War Memorial in Yongsan shows reproductions of projectiles and also events concerning the Korean War.
2. Enjoyment Parks
For a ultramodern vacation, laid out for Korean theme park that are open throughout the year. As this year’s Chuseok accompanies the Halloween period, it will certainly be a dual pleasure!
They will certainly be a lot more jampacked than typical, so make certain to obtain the admission tickets beforehand.
- Everland— Everland is Korea’s biggest amusement park situated in Yongin, Gyeonggi Province, flaunts a variety of flights and also tourist attractions, such as T-Express, among the most effective wood roller rollercoasters on the planet. Throughout Chuseok, appreciate Everland amusement park’s Halloween tourist attractions, such as the Blood City, a brand-new zombie apocalypse-themed occasion, Horror Maze, Horror Safari and also much more.
→ Get your Everland price cut ticket & & shuttle plans below!
→ Get your Everland price cut ticket & & Q-Pass plan below!
→ Get your Everland price cut ticket– One Day Pass below!
- Lotte World— Lotte World, the greatest interior amusement park situated in Jamsil, Seoul. From zombie video games in Virtual Reality to live-action zombie intrusions, there are a lot of tourist attractions to offer site visitors the utmost zombie experience!
→ Get your Lotte World’s price cut tickets below!
- Seoul Land— Seoul Land is the most effective family-friendly park situated in Gwacheon, Gyeonggi Province that has one of the most kid-friendly flights and also tourist attractions.
→ Get your Seoul Land’s price cut tickets below!
3. Performances & & Shows
If you are remaining in Seoul, look into these great music and also social efficiencies that will certainly spruce up your vacation. Click each efficiency listed below for information. Make certain to schedule your tickets beforehand!
• Cookin’ Nanta Show— Cookin’ Nanta Show is a non-verbal efficiency including conventional percussion and also wit that has actually long been a prominent staple because1997 The program runs everyday at Myeongdong Nanta Theatre and also Hongdae Nanta Theatre.
→ For even more information concerning Cookin’ Nanta Show, visit this site.
• Jump Show— Packed with fighting styles and also wit, Jump Show is an acclaimed nonverbal dancing efficiency that integrates ‘taekwondo’ and also various other Asian fighting styles. Because 2003, the program runs everyday at Myeongbo Art Hall in Jung District, Seoul.
→ For even more information concerning Jump Show, visit this site.
• The Palace ‘Jang Nok-su-jeon’ Show— A conventional Korean music efficiency that is based upon Korean folktales at Jeongdong Theater, Seoul. Jeongdong Theater is an advanced doing arts facility for Korean conventional programs because 1995.
→ For even more information concerning The Palace ‘Jang Nok-su-jeon’ Show, visit this site.
• FANTA-STICK — A online Korean musical including a mix of Korean people songs ‘gukak’ and also contemporary art efficiencies, making use of Korean conventional tools. The program runs everyday at 5: 00 pm and also 8: 00 pm at NH Art Hall near Seodaemun Subway Station in Seoul.
→ For even more information concerning FANTA-STICK, visit this site.
4. Fall Tours
Chuseok is additionally called the Korean Thanksgiving. This legal holiday signifies the main period of Autumn. Generally, around the moment of Chuseok, the fall vegetation excursions go to its top! With all the gorgeous red and also orange fallen leaves, it is one more excellent means to appreciate Chuseok!
Seoraksan Mountain is a renowned area for the color-changing fallen leaves throughout fall. It is an excellent means to simply take a walk together with these gorgeous trees and also kick back with the fall wind!
Afterward, you can head over to Nami Island. Really renowned for its charming tracks under the trees that align on the sides, it ends up being much more thrilling throughout Autumn!
For those of you that wish to experience amazing excursions in under simply 1 day, look into the web link listed below!
→ For even more information on Seoraksan National Park & & Nami Island 1 Day Tour, visit this site!
Check out several of Korea’s finest celebrations to check out throughout the Chuseok holiday!
- Jinju Namgang Yudeung (Lantern) Festival— A significant light event showcasing sensational light screens on the Nam River in Jinju, Gyeongsang Province. Over night shuttle from Seoul to the light event are offered.
- Andong Mask Dance Festival — A popular event that uses mask dancing efficiencies at Hahoe Folk Village and also various other websites in Andong, Gyeongsang Province.
- Mindung Mountain Eulalia Festival — A popular silver lawn event at Mindungsan, or Mt. Mindung, in Jeongseon, Gangwon Province.
For even more suggestions for your following journey to Korea, look into best-travel-tip. c om, Korea’s # 1 Travel Shop!